The Empire State Development (ESD) has allowed privately owned facilities to operate. There will be strict guidelines which will be listed below.
ALL transactions for green fees must either be paid online or over the phone by credit card. You can book a tee-time online or by calling 518-736-4622.
*On May 6, the following clarifications on allowing golf carts were provided by the Governor’s office:
- Under the current guidance, golf courses are not fully open in the state of New York and the only employees allowed to work on site are for maintenance and security purposes and the use of motorized carts would require nonessential employees to work on site. If permitted by the course operators, personally owned carts that are used by a single individual (allowances for members of the same household) are permitted.
- If an individual is seeking a reasonable accommodation in the form of a motorized golf cart and the private operator is permitting individuals who are members of the public access to the course, it is within the discretion of the private operator to consider and, on a case-by-case basis, fulfill a request for a motorized golf cart so long as it does not require non-essential employees to be on-site and so long as social distancing, as well as appropriate cleaning and disinfecting protocols, can be maintained.
- Tee times must be made, no walk up customers
- ONLY ONE PERSON PER CART!!!
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your tee time
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Do not touch flagsticks, bumper in all holes
- Throw away all of your garbage (what you brought in you take out with you)
- After completing your round head to your car, put your clubs away and be on your way
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HANGING OUT IN THE PARKING LOT AT ALL AT ANY TIME!!
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL OF THESE GUIDELINES SO THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO REMAIN OPEN!!